Return and Refund Policy
- Cancellation before shipment: Customers can cancel their orders before the product is shipped. If the order is canceled, a full refund will be provided.
- Customer-caused return: If the return is caused by the customer (e.g., change of mind), the customer will be responsible for the shipping fee. The specific fee will depend on the express company chosen by the customer.
- Damaged or incorrect goods: If the goods received by the customer are damaged or incorrect due to reasons on your end, the customer will not be required to bear the shipping fee for this reason.
Returns (if applicable)
- Eligibility: Customers have the right to apply for a return within 14 days after receiving the product. To be eligible for a return, the item must be unused, in the same condition as when received, and in its original packaging.=
- Shipping Fee Responsibility: If the return is caused by the customer, they will be responsible for the shipping fee. The specific fee will depend on the express company chosen by the customer.
- Receipt or Proof of Purchase: To complete a return, a receipt or proof of purchase is required.
- Shipping Costs: Customers will be charged at most once for shipping costs, including returns. This means that if they return an item, they will not be charged an additional shipping fee for the return.
- Restocking Fee: No restocking fee will be charged to customers for returning a product.
Refunds (if applicable)
Return Inspection and Notification:
- Upon receiving and inspecting the return, an notification email will be sent to the customer to acknowledge receipt of the returned item.
Refund Approval and Processing:
- After the inspection, customer will be notified whether their refund has been approved or rejected.
- If the refund is approved, the refund will be processed.
- The refund amount will be automatically applied to the customer's original method of payment.
- The time it takes for the refund to be applied may vary and will depend on the payment provider and their processing timeline.
Shipping Fee Responsibility:
- If the return is a result of our reasons (e.g., damaged or incorrect goods), the customer will not be required to pay for the shipping fee for returning the item.
Late or missing refunds( If applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.